To spread a smile is an art. To spread a beautiful one is science. Dentistry is all about spreading beautiful smiles and dental crowns and bridge treatment are two good examples. Today, we will dig in to know the importance of two such implicate yet important processes which help you in having a beautiful and healthy smile. Today, we will know about the importance of Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges provided by the best dental clinic in Hanover Park.
Before discovering their importance let’s get familiar with what Dental crowns and Dental Bridges are.
What are Dental Crowns?
A crown is typically a kind of cap which covers a tooth completely with the help of dental cement. In the blog below we will discover the importance of Dental crowns but for a basic idea, you must know. Dental crown treatment at best Hanover Park Dental at Primary Dental Clinic, Primary dental is used to cover a decayed, broken, or cracked tooth.
What is a Dental Bridge?
As the name suggests, Dental bridges are used to fill in the gap between two teeth that have occurred due to one or more missing teeth. A bridge restoration was done by experienced dentists at best Hanover Park Dental Clinic, Primary Dental typically is made up of fake teeth.
When do you need a Dental Crown or Dental Bridge treatment?
Crown and Bridges serve different functions. Below are the conditions in which you will need to go for Dental crowning-
- If your dentist observes a cracked tooth during a regular checkup, you may need a dental crown even without any uncomfortable symptoms. A cracked tooth may end up being the cause of cavities and it may also cause discomfort in chewing. To prevent this condition, your doctor may advise you to get a dental crowning treatment done.
- If you feel severe sensitivity to temperature (especially to cold) then, a dental crown may prove handy.
- A dental crown may help cap a deep tooth decay. It may help in preventing the decay from spreading further.
- A dental crown also helps in capping a decayed tooth after the decay is cleaned through a root canal treatment.
- If the amalgam (a silver-colored filling) is breaking down, then a dental crown may help in preventing further damage.
A Bridge treatment proves helpful in the following conditions-
- If one or more of your teeth are missing due to, accident, injury, surgery, or any other reason, you may need a bridge treatment.
- In the case of replacing a partial denture with a more permanent one, you may need a bridge treatment.
Benefits of Crown & Bridge treatment.
Both practices are used for cosmetic dentistry which means, they help enhance the appearance and placement of your teeth.
Benefits of Crown.
- A Crown implant reduces the pain and sensitivity that is caused due to a cracked tooth. At Primary Dental Professionals, a low-cost hanover park implants at Primary Dental also means high-quality Hanover park Implants, which are used by the world’s greatest dentists.
- The crack may also reach up to the root and harm the nerve of the tooth. This condition can be prevented by dental crowns.
- Crown treatment eases the pain that can be caused through Temporomandibular Joint disorder (TMJ Disorder).
- Improves the damaged teeth in appearance as well as functioning.
Benefits of Bridge.
- Provides a balanced; even appearance of teeth.
- Allows easy chewing and biting.
- Maintains the shape of the face.
- Prevents the other teeth from shifting.
Conclusion. Both Dental crown and Bridge treatment have their importance and provide equal benefits. To decide what you need the most, you may discuss the best dentist in Hanover Park at Primary Dental.